Recently, on Facebook, there was a meme going around where you were asked to present 25 facts about your self. Typically, I shy away from those kinds of things. But then I realized that this could be a comedy exercise. So I decided to give it a try.
Twenty five lines about one woman.
(doesn't quite have the same ring as eighty-eight lines about forty-four women...still, worth a shot)
please note! only some of the things on this list are true. :o)
- Mab is training an army of kitties to drive little cat tanks with bubble dome viewing pods.
- Mab is preparing for the apocalypse.
- Mab is part of a brood of 6 super mutants.
- Mab can read your mind and uses this skill to entertain you.
- Mab is an enabler. She has made great and wonderful things that have changed the world happen, and no one will ever know.
- Mab lives in a secluded place, accessing it through a secret cave hidden behind long vines covered by a waterfall......in the heart of a volcano.
- Mab believes green peppers are evil pods from outer space sent here to take over the human race.
- Mab fears they may have succeeded.
- Mab knows everyone has superpowers.
- Mab likes to wrap pigs in blankets, and then dip them in spicy mustard
- Mab is a geek in most senses of the word.
- Mab knows that old school techno will be considered "classical" music on 200 years.
- Mab is terribly shy.
- Mab's battery cell will operate indefinitely so long as sufficient amounts of coffee, beer, and cigarettes are provided.
- Mab is actually 98 years old, but the coffee, beer, and cigarettes have preserved her body nicely.
- Mab studies comedy. Because she knows that it is the most powerful tool in her arsenal for world domination. Way better than kitties in bubble tanks.
- If the Doctor every crossed her path, Mab would hitch a ride without thinking twice and bring her unique brand of sideshow/comedy to the whole of time and space.
- Mab has had excellent and insightful conversations with inanimate objects.
- Sometimes, Mab is a Pirate.
- Sometimes, Mab is a Ninja.
- Mab let her cats type up a few of these.
- When she was born, Mab was held by her ankles and dipped in the river ARTS.
- As a young child, Mab was shown her future and her past.
- Mab had her heart removed from her body, and dipped in boiling lava to render her nigh-invulnerable.
- Mab played a chess game while waiting in line for the Van Gogh exhibit outside of the national art museum that saved the world from an evil mastermind.